The following groups have the right of admission to the LIC:
- Teaching and administrative staff of the University of Patras
- Students enrolled at the University of Patras
- Postgraduate and doctoral students
- All employees at the University of Patras
- External users: Users that do not belong in the categories above. External users have to pay 30 Euros to register as a guarantee, which is non refundable.
For the use of some services it is important to have a valid “Library Card”. Foreign students can download and complete this form and submit it to the Circulation Desk. Your Library Card will be ready in two working days.
Registration to LIC explicitly states that the user has read and complied with the rules of the Library.
Users should respect the Library’s environment and comply with staff requests.
Users should respect the material held in the Library and use it properly. All damages will be paid for.
Books used in the Reading Rooms should be returned in the special trolleys and the Library staff will make sure to relocate them back on the proper shelf.
Coats and bags should be left in the cloakroom.
No smoking or consumption of beverages and food is allowed in the premises. We strongly advice to turn your mobile phones into silent or vibrate mode.